Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TAKE 1

Lesson #1 Don't say something in a blog like my next post will be all about reading the Bible... cause its not, what I should have said is that I will cover reading the Bible in a future post...which I will
Lesson #2 I really don't have a lesson #2, 3, or 4 at this point, I really just wanted to get the whole lesson #1 thingy out of the way. It is the whole reason I haven't posted, I had a topic that I sat over my head and I am just not ready to tackle it yet. I take the Bible very serious and very personal. SO before I ramble I would like to be entertained by the fact that I am all worried about not following up a previous post with a promised topic and my main audience at this time is my sister and my wife and they both know exactly how I am. Now I have succeeded in posting a topic with no relevance.

No comments:

Post a Comment